Re: Oracle 7.3, parsing the contents of a LONG column?

From: <acresr_at_cnwl.igs.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 20:26:53 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

In reviewing past Oracle newsgroup messages, it seems those questions people have had with regard to parsing or extracting data/contents of a LONG column in Oracle have gone unanswered. I am wondering if there is anybody here who knows the answer to this?

I have been trying via Excel (but would find it beneficial in VB6 as well) to call up the contents of a LONG column as part of a query.

Any ideas or pointers would be eXtremely appreciated!

Thanks!

===> Roy
acresr_at_cnwl.igs.net