Re: delphi, msword: SQLWord

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 11:51:11 +0100

Dear mr Wong,

Sequel Solutions is a Dutch solution provider. We have developed a nice integration between Oracle and Microsoft word

  • SQLWord: Advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word. You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document. You can run SQLWord from Oracle*Forms using the same Oracle connection.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website www.sequel.nl and download the free trial software.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman (Sequel Solutions)