PROBLEM WITH ORACLE GRAPHICS

From: Marco Rigamonti <marcori_at_ntboss.tesi.dsi.unimi.it>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:56:39 +0100

I am new to Oracle and I have to resolve a big problem in a few time. I have created a display with Oracle Graphic Builder 3.0.3 with no problem. Now I have to make this display visible from a form created with form Builder 5.0. I have found that there are two possible solution:
1) I can use the macro RUN_PRODUCT in this way:   RUN_PRODUCT(GRAPHICS,'D:\Marco\display\pluto.ogd',  SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,'chart_area1113');  it works but it is not very pretty because in this case  the Oracle Graphics Runtime starts and it seems an application  separated from the original form.
2) The second solution ,that I'd like, is to embed the display in the form
using the OG.PLL package. I have created a chart item in the form and I can make visible the display with the procedure OG.OPEN .But now the problem is this: my display is programmed with mouse events but now it does nothing with click of the mouse!! I think that I have to use the function OG.MOUSEDOWN : I have tried in this way : I have made a trigger "When mouse click" for the chart item where I call the function OG.MOUSEDOWN in this way:

OG.MOUSEDOWN('D:\Marco\display\pluto.ogd', 'chart_area1113',:SYSTEM.MOUSE_X_POS,

   :SYSTEM.MOUSE_Y_POS,TRUE,
:SYSTEM.MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED); but when I execute it always compare this error :

OG-00064 Program unit parameter extraction failed

How can I resolve this Problem ???
The display does not requires passing of parameter from the form .
If you can please help me !!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much

                                                     Marco.