Long Raw Question

From: zak tsamoulos <zak_at_y-net.gr>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:46:00 +0200

[Quoted] Hi all, i have a question concerning Long raw data types. In my application i have to manage a very large map (scale 1:250.000). The map will be a gif type of file. I will slice the map like a grid, into smaller gifs. How will i store these smaller gifs into a table with a column of long raw data type?
[Quoted] According to a set of co-ordinates given by the user, 4 of these gifs will be selected and displayed on 4 image items of a form. How will i do this? Feel free to propose any other method for managing the gifs. Thanks in advance,
Zak Tsamoulos Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 10:46:00 CET

Original text of this message