UNIX: TK23 - PCL5 Preview and Print for Reports 2.5

From: Eric Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:00:53 -0500

Has anyone been able to convert PostScript bitmap reports to PCL with a variety of fonts?

I've verified the TFM entries for the font (CG Times), printer capability,
hpd file (ui4.hpd), uiprint.txt and uifont.ali files. I don't get it, destination 'Screen' works fine, but 'Preview' and 'Print' can't seem to resolve these fonts or sizes.

DEBUG_SLFIND resolves everything and reports no errors, however output when PCL5 printers are select reverts to one font of uniform size.

Any resources on HPD and TFM printing?

Thanks! Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 04:00:53 CET

Original text of this message