Re: Reports 2.5

From: P. Larsen <plarsen_at_ballston.uscg.mil>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:30:22 -0500

Yes and no :) hehe I love those answers. You'll need a postscript reader installed locally, like Ghost. That done, make the report return postscript and the assign the ghost reader to kick in, and voila, fonts, graphics etc. are present. By default the viewer in Applications is based on simple ASCII views - so it is not possible without a different viewer.

Regards
  Peter Larsen
  Senior Oracle Consultant