Re: User change password under Forms4.5?

From: Kenny Gump <kgump_at_mylanlabs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:49:40 -0500

As stated in the previous response you can use FORMS_DDL to send the alter user command to the database to allow the user to change their own password. In addition if you want to give your users that warm Microsoft fuzzy feeling, you can use get_application_property to get their old password and ask them to enter it and verify it in the form.

Kenny Gump
OCP 7.3 DBA