User change password under Forms4.5?

From: <b.vaneps_at_nabalco.com.au>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 06:30:34 GMT

G'day!

[Quoted] [Quoted]   As I am currently in the process of bringing a new Oracle Forms 4.5-based [Quoted] system on-line for our users, I am looking for a way of allowing users to change their own passwords. I can set passwords using Security Manager (from [Quoted] [Quoted] Oracle Enterprise manager), but haven't been able to find an inbuilt method [Quoted] of allowing users to change their password at will.

    Would anoyone know if this functionality exists under forms 4.5? Any help [Quoted] (especially via e-mail replies) is greatly appreciated!

Environment is:
Forms 4.5 on WinNT4
Oracle 7.3.2.3.2 on OpenVMS Alpha

    Thanks very much!

--
Brad van Eps:  b.vaneps_at_nabalco.com.au
OS/2 WARPed for REAL power!