Re: Developer/2000: view list of tables with ODBC connection

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:40:52 +0100

You do not have a problem with D2k, the problem is that your database does not contain the views on wich the table lists are made:
eg: ALL_TABLES, USER_TABLES, ALL_VIEWS, USER_VIEWS

you can fake it making those views on your database server, corresponding with the views your database uses.

Gali Nathanson heeft geschreven in bericht <76vrnr$ipp$1_at_news.netvision.net.il>...