Re: Create Database in PO8

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 02:41:42 GMT

One simple way would be to reinstall the PO Personal Edition software again - NOT the whole thing, just that little piece... It'll come back and ask if you want the database, and you could keep the scripts.......

OR, depending on what PO did... Look in the rdbms80/admin directory and see if there are some sql scripts like buildall.sql and build_db.sql. They're what the orcl database is built from...........