Re: Bar Code Problem

From: Thomas Lutz <tom_at_taltech.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 00:38:38 GMT

The company that I work for sells a program called B-Coder and we also have a set of bar code DLLs that generate exceptionally high quality bar code graphics as windows metafiles. The B-Coder and the DLLs also do everything for you including calculating check digits and all the other important features of a bar code.
If you are looking to create perfect bar codes that will print perfectly on any printer, then our DLLs are the best solution available. If you are interested, please visit http://www.taltech.com I believe that we have a nice demo of each package in the Free Software section of the web site.