Old SQLForms 3.x, Reportwriter 1.x

From: David Muehlius <dmuehlius_at_styberg.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:53:17 -0600

I am in dire need of some old software. Oracle told me a couple months ago it was still available, and now when I need it they say it is obsoleted and can't be shipped. I want to migrate from Data General DG/UX M88K to DG/UX Ix86. OS version is 4.20. I have RDBMS version 7.3.4 installed and running but I need the old SQLForms 3.0, Reportwriter and SQLMenu 5.0 so I can all my old applications on the new system. I am in the process of rewriting in Dev2k but am not far enough to get rid of the old tools. If anyone has a CD with that media on it laying around I will be very grateful if I could borrow it. I would return it. I only need those tools so I can put my new machine into production.

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me.

Dave Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 23:53:17 CET

Original text of this message