Re: Designer 2000 install problem

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:32:31 +0100

[Quoted] Did you choose the 'USE ORACLE 8 connection'?

If you didn't designer will use imp73 as an import tool, needing the import/export views from oracle 7.3.

Was catexp.sql executed on your server (normally it is at database installation),
it's this script that creates the views for the import/export utilities.