Transferring files from an OWS to a client PC using Developer/2000

From: Gerald M. Lewis <gmlewis_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 18:08:04 GMT

In client/server mode, my program creates an ASCII text file and saves it to a working directory on the local (client) c: drive.

After moving my forms app to the web (using jinitiator implementation), drive c: now refers to the ORACLE Web Server. I am assuming this is because the program is now running in the OWS memory space and not the clients memory space.

I am trying to find a way to push/pull this file from within Developer/2000 from the server to the client.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:08:04 CET

Original text of this message