Setting up a client/Server

From: <koroiveti_s_at_usp.ac.fj>
Date: 5 Jan 99 09:25:38 +1300

[Quoted] Can someone help me please!!!

We are trying to design a client/server setup to run Forms45 application using PC client and Alpha server on Windows95 OS.

Our SQL*Net2.3, Forms45 Runtime, Oracle.ini, etc sits on a network drive.

The only thing that sits on the client is the shortcut that defines the target runform and working directory.

Does the differing versions of Windows95 have any possible effect on the setup? It seems that in some machines certain files are missing (Oc25.dll + other files).

I would be most grateful if for any suggestions...

Sulueti Koroiveti
University of the South Pacific
Suva, Fiji Islands
email: koroiveti_s_at_usp.ac.fj Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 21:25:38 CET

Original text of this message