Deletion in Master detail relation

From: Yokogawa Electric Asia Pte Ltd <lywong_at_yas.com.sg>
Date: 4 Jan 1999 00:35:24 GMT

I have a form which consists of many blocks. 2 particular blocks are related through Master detail relation. I have a key-delrec trigger in the master block which stamps certain fields in the table instead of physically delete from table. But i do not have any key-delrec trigger in the detail-block.

[Quoted] During execution of the form, when user push the del button, the master block was not physically deleted but the detail block was physically deleted. I tried creating key-delrec at the detail block but no effect. Also tried to change the execution-style property of the trigger but nothing seem to work ! I need the detail block to be not phsically deleted.

Can someone please help !

Best Regards,
Lai Yeen, Wong   Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 01:35:24 CET

Original text of this message