Dev2K: How base data block on FROM clause query?

From: John Haskins <76054.334_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:08:52 -0800

I would like to explore the benefits of using a FROM clause query as the basis of a data block. Unfortunately, I have not found anywhere in the Developer/2000 (v2) documentation explaining how to do this. The help system has a page about it, but it doesn't explain what to put into the Query Data Source Name property for the data block, or how to make columns available to a canvas. Woefully lacking!

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to base a table on a FROM clause query?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 01:08:52 CET

Original text of this message