Re: Drowning in Oracle...{Extreme Newbie}

From: fred <schmerd_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1999/01/01

[Quoted] I've just started learning oracle myself. Oracle 8 for dummies was ok
Oreilly's oracle design book was great, but not for db beginners I'd start with SQL in 21 days and get a 5$ copy of Personal oracle 8 from oracle.com
goto the bookstore and find the one that lists your steps check out an oracle club in your area
Oracle is hard to learn by yourself (my IQ 99.7% and it hasn't been easy) so don't get stressed out when you hit a perceived wall.:)

Brian Lavender <brian_at_brie.com> wrote in article <368a9cf2.173044197_at_news.pacbell.net>...