Character Mode Forms 5

From: Louis Cohen <louiscoh_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:17:48 -0800

We design forms on Win95, and then copy the .fmb files to our HP-UX server, where we generate and run them in character mode.

Even with the forms builder layout editor set to character cells, and using a monospace font, the layouts in forms builder look nothing like the character mode screens - it's very tough to get the boilerplate text and data fields aligned properly.

Any helpful suggestions to get us through the next year or so, before we convert to web-deployed GUI forms?

Please copy your reply to louiscoh_at_sprynet.com and/or lacohen_at_dreyers.com.

Thanks/Regards/Best Wishes for the New Year

Louis Cohen
San Leandro, CA Received on Fri Jan 01 1999 - 16:17:48 CET

Original text of this message