Re: How do I include DFDs orERDs in MS Word

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:58:58 GMT

Eeessshhhh....... Well, I have a feeling I have a customer that isn't gonna like THAT answer!

This means no ole, no automatic update, no whatever........ I suspect it also means I'm going to be drawing DFDs and ERDs IN VISIO!!!!!!!!!!!

They're more into form than substance and they like Word, so I think I'm screwed.......

Of course, they also threw out the ERD they reverse engineered into D2K 'cause it "looked like crap"... But nobody so far has told me exactly WHAT was so crappy about the resulting ERD... Supposed to have ERWin coming in this week. I've never seen or used it, but maybe it'll do what these folks want.

Anybody on the south side of Mpls, MN need a pretty fair data modeler and database designer who's also an absolute killer with Forms and Reports?