Re: Executing Server Jobs

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:21:29 +0100

[Quoted] We (Dolmen Computer Applications - Belgium) had this problem from the first beginning of Client-Server Forms. To solve it we wrote a product called 'Balance' that was able to launch reports and commands on the server.

[Quoted] Actually, Oracle's reports server is making our product obsolete, the main goal
was to launch reports on the server.

We still have the product on HP-UX 9 or 10 - Sun Solaris 2.5 and Windows NT 4.0.

Danny Hyett heeft geschreven in bericht
<76dmol$7va$1_at_news1.cableinet.co.uk>...