Drowning in Oracle...{Extreme Newbie}

From: Kelly R. Kerr <interactive_at_multi-scribe.com>
Date: 1998/12/29

[Quoted] Hey all!

Can anyone tell me some good resources to find out the "basics" of Oracle 8. (Like how to create a db, how to enter data into that db, and

how to manipulate the data once I have it entered?) I know these may seem like simple questions, but I have been trying to get through
"Oracle8: A Beginner's Guide" as well as the "Oracle Documentation" and

for some reason it is not sinking in.

Basically what I am looking for is a step by step list of how to set up a db and then access it. (As usual time is not on my side.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Kelly R. Kerr
Multi-Scribe

"Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the
leased-line, off the bridge, past the firewall... nothing but Net."