The New PsSearch.com Oracle & PeopleSoft Job Board

From: Ted Malaska <admintj_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 02:05:16 -0500

There is a great need for experienced professionals in the fields of PeopleSoft and Oracle. Recruiters and companies are spending an inordinate amount of time trying to find these experienced people. One of the reasons for this is that there are no sites that truly specialize in PeopleSoft or Oracle.

We at TeamSys recognized this problem and have decided to do something about it. We felt that a board that listed resumes and jobs only in the areas of expertise for PeopleSoft and Oracle would help both the Professional Candidate and the Recruiters. This new site we have developed is
"http://www.PsSearch.Com". A site specializing in professionals with
expertise in PeopleSoft and Oracle. You can post your resume now, and starting January 4, 1999 our members will begin posting their hot job to the site. Additionally, we will be setting up a discussion board to exchange information between users, a place to ask question and get answers from professionals like yourself

We want to extend to you an invitation to post your resume to our new site
"http://www.PsSearch.com"