Looking for White Papers/Websites on Oracle Enterprise Backup Utility

From: Roger Jackson <rjackson_at_wire.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:52:45 +1100

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me where I would be able to get info on EBU

We would be interested in an overview of the product as well as benefits of using the product and any limitations people may have found with the product before we make a decision in purchasing it.

Platforms we are looking at running it on are

HP-UX10.20/11
Windows NT
NCR System ??
SUN Solaris V2.6

Oracle V7.3.4

We have searched the Oracle related web pages as well as metalink and have been unsuccessful.
We have also approached Oracle WWS and they have not been too helpful in providing whitepapers on the topic.

Thanks in advance, it is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Roger Jackson Received on Mon Dec 28 1998 - 10:52:45 CET

Original text of this message