Re: PAUSE and/or ACCEPT in FORMS 5.0

From: Shujda <shujda_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 15:14:17 -0500

I think that possible solution is to separate your code in WBP trigger into 2 pieces.
WBP trigger would open your modal window only, and When-Validate-Item trigger on password text item ( I assume that this item exists on your modal window), would validate the entered value and eventualy fire Forms_ddl procedure. You may also create another button on modal window that would fire forms_ddl only, after WVI trigger on password text item has validated the entered value.