Generating help text for D2KHELP from Designer 2.1

From: Torben Jeppesen <torbenkj_at_post2.tele.dk>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 14:23:37 +0100

Hi,

We want to deploy an Oracle Developer 2.1 application on the intranet. The application is partly generated from Designer 2.1, and we certainly want to generate the help system.

Because of the web deployment issue we want to display help text in a form, and the D2KHELP form from the
"%ORACLE_HOME%/tools/devdemo20/Forms" catalog just suits us well.

There is also supplied a package for generating the help text from Designer but it is apparently for an earlier version because the package refers to the CI_MODULE_DETAIL_COLUMN_USAGES that no longer exists.

Has anybody rewritten the package?

Thanx for any help.

Torben Jeppesen Received on Thu Dec 24 1998 - 14:23:37 CET

Original text of this message