Re: D2KWUTIL on NT doesn't work!!

From: Maoz Mussel <mmussel_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:47:14 +0200

I faced similar problems; The answer is the user permissions on the machine, in my case the read_registry function failed when the user was NOT the administrator
on the machine, and worked fine for the administrator. I don't know what is the
reason for this behavior, but I suggest you check it out.

HTH,
Maoz