Extract Stored Procs & Function Code Regularly

From: Tom D <tdimauro_at_wesleyan.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:44:58 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of a way either through PL/SQL Code or utility that I could extract the PL/SQL of an existing database. For instance on a nightly basis I would like to extract the DDL's of all the stored procs and functions on a given Oracle Instance.

I do not want to use the Oracle Backup procedures as this will backup the data and code. I just want to extract the code. In SYBASE I could simply write T-SQL to read the system tables and extract the DDL necessary. I am assuming I could do the Same with Oracle, however I am not as familiar with the Oracle system tables. And I believe that someone has already figured this one OUT.

[Quoted] Thanks For ANY Help.

TOM