SQL-Plus spooling problem

From: John van Kaam <nospamjohn.v.kaam_at_adp.nl>
Date: 1998/12/21

Hi,

[Quoted] I used to use a sql script like:

set echo off
set hea off
set pagesize 0
set linesize 4000
set feedback off
[Quoted] set verify off

spool c:\temp\convcount.sql;
SELECT 'update CONVINFO set intTotTabRecords = (select COUNT(*) FROM '||bestandnaam||') where bestandnaam='''|| bestandnaam||CHR(39)||';'from rubriek GROUP by bestandnaam;
spool off;

edit c:\temp\convcount.sql

Now there use to come an output file with just the results of the select statement. Now also the SQL> prompt comes along and the initial SQL-statement. This was never so. We still have machines that work without this problem. What is wrong?
I could set the sqlprompt like:

set sqlprompt ""

but then I still get the inital SQL-statement and I only used to get the output!

Who can help. Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message