Default Menu - Record - Remove ???

From: <plprasad_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:30:56 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a forms 4.5 form with the default menu. The users of this form used to delete records by choosing "Record" option and selecting "Remove" option. Now I need to prevent users from deleting a record using the menu option "Record->Remove".

Can anyone suggest me which trigger I need to use to nullify the functionality of removing the record.

I need to use it in another form, where there is a need to check for existence of another record in the database, before I delete the record from the screen.

I appreciate you help.

Thanks,
PLPRASAD. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 23:30:56 CET

Original text of this message