Export & Import PO8 ?

From: Evert J. Smit <e.smit_at_caiw.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:44:43 +0100

Howdi,

[Quoted] I've got two systems, both stand alones, with Personal Oracle 8 and Windows 95 running. One system is the one which will be at our office and the other is in the back of my car each day. With the last system I'm going office to office to shoot pictures and make cards, like name badges with pictures, for the people.
The pictures and some other objects are inserted into the Personal Oracle 8 database. Now it comes, how can I export my database stuff from my 'moving' system into the database of the system at the office ? Because I'm not very famillar with database I've no idea how I should do this.

Thanx,

E.J. Smit Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 21:44:43 CET

Original text of this message