Exporting with EXP73

From: Steven Karam <steve-karam_at_lambdaconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:44:08 -0500

Before I tell my problem (which I have already written once), I will clarify what I am using. I am using Personal Oracle 7.3.3, and also Designer/2000v2.1 and Developer/2000v2.0 on a Windows98 system. I created two tablespaces (DES and DES_I), the latter being used as an index tablespace. I created a repository using these. I then created an entity-relationship diagram and then used the Database Design transformer to turn that into a Server Model. I then created the database from the Server model. Everything is there. But when I try to use EXP73 to export anything (full users, individual tables, etc), it either gives me a no statement parsed error on all of my tables (that I created, and also the RM tables), and then when the whole thing is finished, it tells me I also have an illegal column name error (which always happens, even when I know there are no illegal column names). I ran catexp.sql, and it still doesn't work. What else should I do? Please help!

Steven Karam Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 20:44:08 CET

Original text of this message