Application specific Resource Files for FORMs

From: Hanspeter Maurer <mau_at_siemens.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:12:45 +0100

I want to supply an application specific resource file to my FORMs application. I saw in the help, that this has to be done with the "TERM=<resfilename>" parameter on the commandline. I tried it, but I got an error when I supplied the following filename (including path):

  C:\ORANT\BIN\F50RUN32.EXE module=test TERM=D:\test\fmrusw.res

It seems that FORMs doesn't like the colon in the pathname. So does anyone know how I can specify a resourcefile from the commandline under NT?

Thanks, Hanspeter Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 15:12:45 CET

Original text of this message