EXP73

From: Steven Karam <steve-karam_at_lambdaconsulting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:30:22 -0500

[Quoted] Hello. I am having trouble using EXP73. I have tried repeatedly to backup different things (once the database, twice users, and many times different tables), and it ALWAYS gives me an invalid column name error. I even created a brand new table just_trying, with the column please_work varchar2 (10). When I tried to export it, it STILL gave me an invalid column name error. No matter what I do! It says it's exporting fine, but when I press enter to quit, it gives me the error. If you've experienced this problem, heard of it, or just have any ideas, please write me back. Thanks.

Steven Karam
Lambda Consulting
steve-karam_at_lambdaconsulting.com Received on Sun Dec 20 1998 - 19:30:22 CET

Original text of this message