ERP, MRP, Human Resources and Payroll, Etc.

From: DStubblefi <dstubblefi_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Dec 1998 05:36:56 GMT

TRX Integrations, Inc. Visit us at: http://www.trxi.com

[Quoted] We offer...

Programming:

TRX Integration, Inc. is home to world class ORACLE and business consulting talent. We offer full product development skill sets from Analysis and Design, Programming, Testing, Training and Implementation.

Training:

We offer training classes on site or at our office in Sunny Clearwater Florida. Typically they are custom tailored, however, we do have standard SQL courses and Financial Statement report writing during the winter months.

Support:

Any purchase of software is not complete without excellent telephone and modem support. We offer a variety of support packages up to and including 7 X 24 365 Days per year.

We also offer ERP, MRP, Human Resources and Payroll, Etc. Received on Sun Dec 20 1998 - 06:36:56 CET

Original text of this message