Re: What do I have installed?

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:20:43 +0100

You do need to install the procedural option when installing your database

Ounce installed you can create pl/sql procedures on your database.

Of course you can write PL/SQL blocks in sql-plus and execute them on your client, but this does not mean that your database accepts stored procedures.

So, was Bill lying about Monica? Or did he just hide a part of the facts.

Alex J heeft geschreven in bericht
<75cc4g$85l2$1_at_newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...