Re: Developer 2000: Why have both Object Groups & Object Library?

From: Claire M. <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:04:42 GMT

What is an Objet Group?
[Quoted] An objet group is a logical container for a set of Form Builder.

Why Use Objet Groups?
You define an object group when you want to package related objects for copying or subclassing in another module. You can use object groups to bundle numerous objects into higher-level building blocks that you can use again in another application.

Exemple:
Your application can include an appointment scheduler that you want to make available to other applications too. You can package the various objects in an object group and copy the entire bundle in one operation.

Claire M.