Missing Pro*C libs on 2.2.4

From: James Yorton <jjy_at_typhoon.xnet.com>
Date: 1998/12/17

I am porting a Pro*C application from SunOS (Pro*C 2.0.4) to Solaris 2.6 (Pro*C 2.2.4) and am missing some files:

libproc.a
libosdgen.a
libpsd.a
libora.a:

There is a lib and precomp/lib directory in ORACLE_HOME and there are lots of *.a files, but not the ones listed above. Does anyone know if the above files are obsolete and have been replaced by others? I do not have access to any porting documentation and therefore am "shooting in the dark".

Attempting to link without the files above gives unresolved references, suggesting that they or others are needed.

Thanks for any help.

JY Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message