Looking for Oracle Certified Professional (Developer) books

From: Satya Polavarapu <apolavar_at_webspan.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:11:05 -0500

Hello

I am taking Oracle Certified Professional tests for the Developer (Release 2) track. . As you might know, I need to pass five tests to qualify for this certification. I am looking to buy or lease Oracle books (given as part of Instructor Led Training) for PL/SQL program units, Forms I & II, Reports tests. If any body could help me, please send me an e-mail. We can discuss a mutually acceptable arrangement.

I am assuming that the only way to get these books is to go to the Oracle Instructor Led Training and I can't afford to do that.

Thank You in advance.

Satya
apolavar_at_webspan.net Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 23:11:05 CET

Original text of this message