Re: OLE and NCA forms

From: <clint.scott_at_bosquenetwerks.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:08:18 GMT

In article <36770C08.13927405_at_ataustralia.com.au>,   Andy Groves <andy_at_ataustralia.com.au> wrote:
> friendly)
> package)
> the

 As Oracle Apps Business manager you are probably aware that the Oracle Apps forms have some validation logic in the forms themselves and other in stored procedures. I must import a large number of vendors. This module has no external API with which to load vendors. Instead of inserting into base tables I want to use all of the validation. To do this, I must some way send the data to the forms. This was no problem w/ App v10.7SC as they were fat, OLE forms. I have unsuccessfully used the Windows Clipboard to try to past the data into the forms. The applet will not recognize a tab (\t) and navigate to the next field. Instead the question mark (?) appears at the location of the tab.

clint