Urgent problem

From: tiol_org <tiol_org_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 16 Dec 1998 07:58:07 GMT

Hi,

        I have the following problem when using the import function of the DBA tools. I know it must be related to the setting of the buffer size. I have set the buffer size to 40960. But when I set the buffer size too large, the memory could not be allocated. If the buffer size not enough, the following error occur. Am I right that it related to the settting of the buffer size? What should I do?

Following is the import log for reference:-

Export file created by EXPORT:V07.01.04
. importing REFA's objects into REFA
. . importing table "TD_DRAWING"
IMP-00020: long column too large for column buffer size (40883) IMP-00018: partial import of previous table completed: 1214 rows imported Received on Wed Dec 16 1998 - 08:58:07 CET

Original text of this message