ORACLE HUMAN RESOURCES & PAYROLL

From: news <richardchen_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:05:57 -0500

ORACLE HUMAN RESOURCES & PAYROLL esoftsolutions, inc is staffing a variety of challenging and interesting projects. We have immediate assignments for ORACLE HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL positions in the Detroit Metropolitan area. If you possess strong technical and or functional knowledge....than we need your expertise.

We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment, an outstanding benefits package, extremly competitive compensation salaries/rates and excellent performance and growth incentives.

FULL TIME OR CONTRACT POSITIONS AVAILABLE Please send your resume to:
esoftsolutions, inc.
7094 Peachtree Ind. Blvd., Suite 300
Norcross, GA 30071
or email to: deborah.gidelski_at_esoftsolutions.com or you may contact:
Deborah Gidelski
(248) 623-1895 Received on Tue Dec 15 1998 - 17:05:57 CET

Original text of this message