Is it a Documentation Bug??

From: <aupadhyay_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:13:54 GMT

Hi ,
I have two forms A and B , A has two blocks , each of them has certain items. I reference the whole block in Form B. The documentation says you can not change any property of the items under this block (If you have referenced the whole block)..the only thing I can changed is the block name and canvas of referenced block (Not any of it's items). In Windows I open form B and happily change the display position of the items I have in Form B which I got it thru referencing block A. It works ..Any Comments ????
Thanks
Ashok