Re: Slow Retrieval in Forms Multi-Block

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:02:56 -0500

There is no cursor in the POST_QUERY trigger. I have balked on an updateable view because of the many tables involved, as well as the number of lookup pointers to reference tables. Are updateable views simpler and more efficient than I was lead to believe???

Ed

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN technologies"