Re: Oracle Financials

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 98 05:32:38 GMT

In article <74us7h$jds_at_bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net> pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net writes:

>Do NOT use NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>There is almost no one on NT to my knowledge.
>When we did it last year and I think we were the first on the continent.
>We have to fly in a guy from Europe to make it work.
>After hundreds of lost hours, the client finally let us come up under UNIX.
>We were up in hours!!

>Before you let Oracle sales sell you on apps on NT, make them let you talk
>to 10 customers

Not to contradict you on NT or anything Paul, but there are a fair number of people on the Oracle Applications Mailing List using the NT platform. Certainly more than ten.

>(I bet that there aren't that many).

You would lose your bet.

Philip

 Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Berhad, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA   e-mail: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my Voice:+60-5-545-1011 Fax:+60-5-547-3932    Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
---
 þ 10108.13 þ Usenet is always contradictory.