Re: Query Problems in Form Triggers

From: Greg Williams <greg.williams_at_lambdaconsulting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:21:41 -0500

I have solved the first part of the problem with the use of cursors and such, but anyways, that is solved.

But I need help still with the second part. The main block here is CE_COST_ESTIMATION. The list item, PROJECT_ID, is the main item. There are 8 blocks under CE_COST_ESTIMATION. Each of these 8 blocks has its own copy of PROJECT_ID (the value is copied from the original in CE_COST_ESTIMATION). I would like to make it so that when PROJECT_ID is entered and validated, these 8 blocks are queried based on their PROJECT_ID in relation to :CE_COST_ESTIMATION.PROJECT_ID. Any ideas/solutions would be very much appreciated.