Oracle Financials

From: Varun Bhandari <renushel_at_mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:34:53 +0800

[Quoted] We are implementing GL, AP , AR , Inventory & PO system for a textile mill. The number of users( named) will not exceed 25 and the data base size for say 2 years of accounting info will not exceed 2 GB. I need some inputs on :

[Quoted] Is NT a good platform for accounting and not mission critical applications?

In a year or so we may opt for web based applications for inventory what should be our strategy?

Are there any good books on Oracle Financials? The one published or to be published by Oracle is still not available

Look forward to some help

Thanking in anticipation

S Bhandari

My office e-mail - bhandari_at_kewalram.com.sg Received on Sat Dec 12 1998 - 06:34:53 CET

Original text of this message