Re: Forms 4.5: Forms Doc generates Dr. Watson

From: Maarten.. <mgeurts_at_tip.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:16:48 +0100

Hi i have the same problem and called oracle support about it.

-They know about it.
-there is no fix (use forms 5.0.....)
-It is port specific -->It keeps working longer in windows 95 (i can tell
by experience!!).

you get an application error if :
-The description is very log. (you can not even save a fmb file if the form desciption has more than 256 lines!) -lots of other reasons's --> mainly if it gets big it stops.

conclusion -> you are out of luck. The last thing you can do is generate a .fmt file
but that is much less readable.