Re: Forms 4.5 Web Forms - NO GRAPHICS

From: Joep Hendrix <abc_at_abc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:09:18 +0100

Hello Mark,

As far as I know, the form is running on the application server and not on the client anymore. Consequently, build-ins that browse the client filesystem like text_io and read_image_file will not work.

Joep Hendrix

Mark Harvey <harvey.mark_at_btinternet.com> wrote in article <74bf3f$a2i$1_at_mendelevium.btinternet.com>...