Re: Executing Report 3.0 on Unix

From: Jon Bloom <j.bloom_at_gblon.ponl.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:18:24 GMT

We are in the process of doing the same thing. We have had to install reports3 in a seperate Oracle Home (due to the fact that reports 3 uses 7.3.4 support files. This is quite good fun!

However we still have a problem with getting the reports converted to run on UNIX (our case AIX). The documentation is "little and very generic" and is not much help.

We do have r30run to run the reports but the only conversion tool we have been told about is r30convm and we have to run this with batch=yes. Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 12:18:24 CET

Original text of this message